Amazingly, I have all day today to myself. I'm going to spend most of it doing all those little things I've put off all week (like cleaning the bathroom and washing the linens). I thought while I sit here eating a bacon, egg, and cheddar bagel and drinking coffee with Chocolate Mint Truffle creamer for lunch, I'd blog something fun. I found this meme by Kiki @ Friday Fun in a Google search.
1. What is your idea of a perfect relaxing day?
On the beach...a warm, salty breeze blowing...reading my favorite novel (Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte)...Mr. Amazing in the lounge chair next to me reading something, too. Oh, and a vente Pumpkin Spice Latte in the lounge chair's cup holder.
2. Your first real boyfriend/girlfriend,… do you look back fondly or do you get the shudders? Where are they today?
A miniscule bit of fondness. I see that kind of puppy love from a different perspective 3 decades later. I think he's a lawyer with a wife and 2 little kids. Living somewhere in New Jersey.
3. What was your favorite subject in school?
Writing through elementary, and junior high...Journalism in high school.
4. What is your favorite show on TV? Favorite book? Favorite song?
TV: It's a toss up between Criminal Minds, Numbers, and The Closer. Book: See question 1. Song: Amazing Grace (My Chains are Gone) by Chris Tomlin - clicking opens a Youtube video.
5. My husband’s only real competion is Wentworth Miller from Prison Break. Who is your celebrity crush?
Ok, this will age me: Sean Connery...ooo0, that Scottish accent... *wink* BTW, Mr. Amazing does a pretty good imitation.
6. Since I got my first gray hair at 16, Miss Clairol and her friends are my close, personal friends! What about you? To dye or not to dye the hair? If so, what color is your natural hair (if you remember!) and what color do you dye it?
Natural color: sorta dark mousy brown with gray patches in a most unattractive pattern. With a little help it's: Medium Golden Brown (Loreal Superoir Preference 5G ).
***Don't forget to join me sometime tomorrow for the Saturday Selah and share how the Lord has been teaching you to Be Still and Know.***