Our job as women of faith is to encourage others to seek God. If something stood out as special encouragement, then God meant it to help others as well. Don't worry about the word count - it's not a strict policy, just a guideline. Sometimes God gives us a little to say, sometimes He gives more.
From Ruth Graham Bell:
Three Steps to Sin
P.S. Sin always affects others.
- Serpent - "Did God really say, 'You must not eat from any tree in the garden?
Eve - "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, but God did say, 'You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.'"
- Serpent - "You will not surely die. For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."
Eve - When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom...
- Eve - She took some and ate it.
- Adam - She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.
- The Rest of Us - For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
But God always makes a way...
- "For God so loved the world that He gave His one ad only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." ~John 3:15
- "For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have One who has been tempted in every way, just as we are-yet was without sin." ~Hebrews 4:15
What choice will I make the next time I am confronted?