Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Launching the New Typing One-Handed

Typing One-Handed is moving!

I've wanted to expand TOH for a year. Finally the main site is up... It's the first step to trying out my new motto: Live Life Simply.

New at TypingOneHanded.com...

Sharing the Writing Life: A place for writers to share the experiences that keep them writing day after day. I've lined up some published authors to be Guest Bloggers. I'm also open to unpublished writers. Everyone in the writing industry has tips and experiences worth sharing. Check out the submission page and let me know what you want to blog about and when you are available. I am very excited about this section of TOH. Who knows who will show up to share...


Please join me over at the new place (http://typingonehanded.com). I've already set up Google Friend Connect. I'd love to see all my friends over there.


No comments: